UniCredit Bank Ireland p.l.c. is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniCredit
S.p.A., based in the International Financial Services Centre in Dublin.
The principal business areas are credit and structured finance (loans, bonds, securitisations, other forms of asset financing), treasury activities (money market, repos, eonia and other interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, futures), issue of certificates of deposit
and structured notes.
UniCredit Bank Ireland p.l.c. does not operate accounts for individuals and does not offer personal loans.
- For a more detailed profile and brief history of the bank please click here
- To view details of our EMTN, Euro CP & CD programmes please click here
- For contact details in our Treasury and Credit and Structured Finance Departments please click here
- To view our Balance Sheet or to download
our Financial Reports please click here
- To view our press releases please click here
- For more information and a map of our location please click here
- For links to other members of the Banking Group UniCredit and to some